Mission and Vision Statement
As we bring together these two organizations with strong cultures already in place, we realize it will take some time to have one global message on our mission and who we are going forward. However, as you read below through each of the company statements, you will see common themes, our customers, our people and the quality of our products. We look forward to harmonizing these messages as we learn more about each other and what makes each company strong and unique.
Crane Payment Solutions Mission:
To offer the high quality payment solutions, service and support that our customers’ businesses needs now and for the years ahead
The Crane Payment Solutions Promise to You:
- Your voice matters: We listen to you to ensure we deliver the high quality payment solutions that your business needs, not just today but for the future too
- We want to work with you to help you grow your business – so tell us how we can help
- The global business with a local approach: Our local sales network delivers the support you need, when you need it, where you need it
- Our team has decades of experience which enables us to deliver an unrivalled range of high quality payment solutions for all sectors
- Our approach and innovative technology means our products are delivered to meet your needs and benefit your business, both today and in the years ahead
Who is MEI?
A technology business specializing in automated payment solutions. We strive to provide a great place to work for a diverse group of associates who provide outstanding products and support to our customers across the globe.
To provide our customers with the best value for money as measured by their profitability
Quality Our customers must be able to depend on the performance of our products and the professionalism of our service.
Responsibility We must take responsibility for our own performance and be willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure the success of the business.
Mutuality We must earn the right to be successful over the long term. Our actions need to drive enduring benefits for our customers, our suppliers, our community, and each other.
Sustainability We must have a passion for driving waste out of our business so we can thrive without compromising the opportunities of future generations.
Financial Discipline We must make fact based decisions about how we best utilize our resources to fuel our future success.