Crane Payment Innovations is the leader in world class automated payment solutions. We partner with businesses to provide payment experiences that set new and innovative standards for consumer convenience, security and reliability. We are excited to explore new ways every day to improve how millions of people across the globe can make their payments in a way that fits with their lives. Our global engineers develop products and deliver innovative solutions in currency validation technologies, cash management systems, digital payment technologies, mobile applications, security and digital advertising. We offer a range of devices for bill and coin validation, cash recycling and dispensing systems, IoT applications for our enterprise-level connected products and services, and software applications to integrate sensory hardware to machines and networks.
At CPI you will become a valuable part of an inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation with the support of over 2,000 associates working in one of our 15 offices across the world. If you want to have a hands-on global impact on payment solutions, we want you to join our team as an Accountant. This is a full time position based in our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Accounts Payables.
- Payments processing and bank accounting (including bank reconciliations).
- Payroll processing, including payroll-related taxes.
- Fixed assets and Low value assets accounting.
- Processing of other primary accounting documents.
- Interaction with bank for the payroll project.
- Other accounting-related tasks upon manager`s request.
- Export-import operations.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of accounting experience.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of payroll processing, Fixed assets and materials accounting, as well as primary documents accounting requirements.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian labour law.
- Clear understanding of accounting rules and principles.
- Ukrainian tax law knowledge (VAT, Income tax).
- Tech.skills - 1C8 accounting system, Excel.
- Easy-learning person, interested in further development.
- English knowledge – intermediate.
- International company experience would be a plus.
- Challenging tasks with using of modern technologies.
- Company with good reputation on market
- Competitive salary, bonus and medical plan.
- Friendly environment.
- Learn and Use of English.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Lunch Bonus program.
- Sport Program.
CPI is a part of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.