Inside Sales and Technical Coordinator
Crane Payment Innovations holds one of the world's largest installed base of unattended payment systems in over 150 countries.
Our division, CPI Microtronic, is a very innovative leader for electronic payments and identification systems across Europe. Our customers are well-known companies such as Selecta, Coca-Cola, Peugeot, ENI and RATP in Paris just to name a few.
Whether it is the tried and tested “U-KEY” or our revolutionary e-vending payment solution, CPI Microtronic feels the pulse of the times and trends in the international vending market.
Your primary function is to provide administrative, order management and technical support within the global sales team. Your role is to assist our customers with commercial and technical queries as well as the sales team with forecast preparation and sales data analysis. In addition, you are responsible for technical product documentation of our cashless payment portfolio consisting of electronic devices and web applications.
Your typical day may include:
- Manage, follow-up and respond to customer commercial and technical queries;
- Process incoming customer purchase orders (SAP);
- Be responsible for the software license, SIM Card and Cloud services management;
- Update the hardware and software product documentation;
- Update and maintain the sales documentation and the Microtronic newsletter;
- Provide product training to customers;
- You have a technical education such as an associate degree in engineering, related field or equivalent combination of education training with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are interested in electronics, mobile apps and web applications;
- You have Commercial IT experience in networking, mobile technologies and standard business software;
- You are familiar to work with Photoshop and InDesign;
- You possess a high energy level, with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- You are organized and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; with attention to detail and a commitment to excellence;
- You are fluent (spoken and written) in English, German, French and any other language will be an asset (Italian, Spanish);
- You possess a valid driving license and passport and you are willing to travel abroad about 10% to 20% of your time.
CPI is a part of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.