Senior Test Engineer
As an expert in his area of knowledge, the Senior Test Engineer is in charge of guiding the technological trend of the discipline to which he belongs, solving problems arising from the implementation of these technologies, ensuring their understanding by the members of his discipline and establish principles for the proper development, construction and validation of test equipment.
According to his experience and leadership, the Senior Test Engineer can serve as a project leader, to lead a multidisciplinary work team and / or lead the efforts of all members of a discipline to improve their work.
- Lead team in charge for the development of test equipment, generate reports on KPIs in the area, risk mitigation.
- Train, be a technical mentor and develop the junior engineers.
- Develop and maintain projects according to the plan (in time).
- Ensure that test specifications and requirements are clear and meet design goals.
- Represent the project team in meetings
- Implementation of new technologies, development of processes, creation of test specification documents and test strategy.
- Work on crucial new equipment design project.
Mechatronic, Mechanical or Electronic Engineer
1. Project Management
2. Team Management, Leadership
English Level: Advanced
Depending on the discipline to be exercised:
- For Electronic Engineers: 5 years of experience in analog and digital circuits, FPGA/SOC embedded hardware
- For Mechatronic Engineers: 5 years of experience in embedded firmware programming
- For Mechanical Engineers: 5 years of experience in test equipment and manufacturing fixtures
3 years of experience managing projects and work teams