Software Engineer (RTOS)
- Architecture design, development/debugging, technical support of firmware for RTOS based systems (STM32, ATMEL, NXP etc.)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development and debugging of firmware for RTOS based systems (STM32, ATMEL, NXP etc.)
- Development, debugging and improvement of the firmware for micro-controllers.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve various electronic software and hardware problems. Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to further improve the existing equipment.
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of embedded and computer-based systems.
- Investigation of various production and field issues and product failures.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- 5+ years of experience with embedded C language usage for complex embedded systems design.
- Experience with MCU based designs for most variety of commercially available MCUs (STM32, ATMEL, NXP, others).
- Experience with RTOS based designs is a must (FreeRTOS, RTX, eCOS, etc.)
- Experience with TCP/IP and secure web protocols.
- Expert knowledge of conventional data transfer interfaces (RS232, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, etc.)
- Experience writing bootloaders.
- Challenging tasks with using of modern technologies.
- Company with good reputation on market since 1992 (https://cranepi.com.ua), part of Crane Co. (http://www.craneco.com).
- Competitive salary, bonus and medical plan.
- Friendly environment.
- Learn and Use of English.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Lunch Bonus program.