Crane Payment Innovations is the leader in world class automated payment solutions. We partner with businesses to provide payment experiences that set new and innovative standards for consumer convenience, security and reliability. We are excited to explore new ways every day to improve how millions of people across the globe can make their payments in a way that fits with their lives. Our global engineers develop products and deliver innovative solutions in currency validation technologies, cash management systems, digital payment technologies, mobile applications, security and digital advertising. We offer a range of devices for bill and coin validation, cash recycling and dispensing systems, IoT applications for our enterprise-level connected products and services, and software applications to integrate sensory hardware to machines and networks.
At CPI you will become a valuable part of an inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation with the support of over 2,000 associates working in one of our 15 offices across the world. If you want to have a hands-on global impact on payment solutions, we want you to join our team as a AppSec Engineer. This is a full time position based in our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
As a Test Engineer, you will play a key role in supporting test processes, testability and general test infrastructure, tools, and methodologies for use across CCS’s Platforms as well as bring new products to market by performing test and validation activity on fast paced multi-disciplinary product development teams. Responsible for maintaining an automated testing framework to be used testing multiple applications. Develop procedures to incorporate automated test scripts throughout the software development life cycle.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Experience maintaining test automation, Regression framework.
- Develop Automation scripts for various device emulators, simulators and controller drivers.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Maintain databases of known test defects.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Participate in product spec reviews, code reviews, design, triage, scheduling, and other product development process.
- Help improve the team’s test tools and test infrastructure.
- Perform Debugging and Root Cause Analysis of component failures and customer reported issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years experience with QA Test Engineering: Feature testing, Regression.
- Experience in Python at least 2 years.
- Working level of the Bash, Shell and an ability to write/modify scripts.
- Strong Linux user experience.
- Automated testing of API’s and backend systems.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in usage of the bug tracking systems.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Passion for quality assurance.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Up to 10% travel
- Challenging tasks with using of modern technologies.
- Company with good reputation on market
- Competitive salary, bonus and medical plan.
- Friendly environment.
- Learn and Use of English.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Lunch Bonus program.
- 5% travel to US, UK but not limited.
CPI is a part of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.