Crane Payment Innovations is the leader in world class automated payment solutions. We partner with businesses to provide payment experiences that set new and innovative standards for consumer convenience, security and reliability. We are excited to explore new ways every day to improve how millions of people across the globe can make their payments in a way that fits with their lives. Our global engineers develop products and deliver innovative solutions in currency validation technologies, cash management systems, digital payment technologies, mobile applications, security and digital advertising. We offer a range of devices for bill and coin validation, cash recycling and dispensing systems, IoT applications for our enterprise-level connected products and services, and software applications to integrate sensory hardware to machines and networks.
At CPI you will become a valuable part of an inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation with the support of over 2,000 associates working in one of our 15 offices across the world. If you want to have a hands-on global impact on payment solutions, we want you to join our team as a Linux Engineer. This is a full time position based in our office in Kiev, Ukraine.
The Project Manager is responsible for all phases of a project from concept through development and commercialization. As a member of the Crane Connectivity Solutions Team, he or she oversees projects that will deliver enhancements to our telemetry and cashless platforms as well as our cloud-based online platforms using the NPD (New Product Development) lifecycle. This position will be accountable to deliver the project objectives, ROI, and transition into continuing operations. This position is expected to manage the project schedule to ensure safety, quality, on-time delivery, cost, scope, risks, change control and communication. The Project Manager will report directly to the Program Manager with a dotted line into Engineering. The Project Manager will provide and ensure good project management practices are employed throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage all tasks of multiple enterprise-level, networked & connected embedded systems-based projects through the complete product development lifecycle.
- Develop schedules for supported projects using Crane Connectivity Solutions tools and best practices, based on either agile or waterfall lifecycle models. Be a champion for both Crane Connectivity Solutions NPD tollgate process and the agile software development lifecycle, depending on which process the project is following.
- Use business objectives and engineering analysis to define overall timelines for projects. Create detailed schedules by breaking down high level deliverables into granular tasks that can be accurately estimated. Build consensus on schedules based on engineering director, product manager, development lead and individual team member inputs.
- Ensure cross-functional team performance to schedule through a regular cadence (daily or weekly) of progress review with appropriate follow-up actions to ensure on time delivery of the project. Ensure that progress reports made by team members are accurate and reliable.
- Communicate effectively with senior management, cross functional peers and the development team.
- Proactively identify and manage gaps in scheduled tasks, schedule misses or slippage by identifying early when tasks are off track, and working with team members and functional managers to develop strategies to correct.
- Calculate and budget project expenses and capital requirements; track and manage project spend to maintain budget expectations.
- As needed perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, management or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 2+ years product development in a stage-gate driven product development environment (leadership or individual contributor role).
- 3+ years direct project management.
- PMP certification in project management or Agile project management is preferred.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations.
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Challenging tasks with using of modern technologies.
- Company with good reputation on market
- Competitive salary, bonus and medical plan.
- Friendly environment.
- Learn and Use of English.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Lunch Bonus program.
- Sport Bonus program.
CPI is a part of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.