CashCode started developing bill validators in 1991 and has continued its work with award winning products and patents. In 2000 CashCode introduced its first frontload bill validator and continued its developments to meet the global realization of multi-width currencies and engineered a truly automatic multi-width note alignment mechanism. In 2003, the company revolutionized several industries with their bill recycling technology, spawning an entire new line of products.
Today, CashCode branded products are designed in Toronto, Canada and used globally in multiple applications and markets.
CashCode joined Crane in 2006.
- CashCode GX Bill Validator
- oneCheck™ - Not available in Europe
- CashCode one™ Bill Validator
- SM BackLoad Bill Validator
- MSM BackLoad Bill Validator
- CashCode SMV, MSMV Bill Validators
- currenza® Bill Validator
- VU, MVU StackerLess Bill Validators
- SNR Bill Recycler
- Cashconnect Bill Validator - Not availabe in Europe
- MFL FrontLoad Bill Validator
- Bill-to-Bill™ 100 & Basic
- Bill-to-Bill™ 100XE & BasicXE
- Bill-to-Bill™ 200G
- Bill-to-Bill™ 300 & 200
- Bill-to-Bill™ 300XE & 200XE