Here at CPI and Crane Merchandising, we’re counting the days until the start of NAMA. Do you have your ticket? Check out all that we have planned to help you maximize your experience and make this your best NAMA Show yet.
Come to booth #1116 and check out CPI’s latest connected solutions for vending:
- Our newest Connected Cash hardware, Gryphon and Talos, will diagnose itself and reduces at-machine service time by 50%.
- The ALIO Note bezel has a telemeter, an antenna and a screen built-in. Accepting magstripe, EMV, and contactless card payments—plus cash and mobile payment—this card reader really can do it all.
- We’ll also show you SimpliVend, our new app for offline cashless payment. Learn how our customizable platform can reward you and your customers with alive demo.
At booth #1102, Crane Merchandising presents new, fully connected experiences:
- Our cloud-based software Simplifi makes refilling and servicing the machines simpler and helps make managing your vending business easy.
- Our Media2 is a fully connected machine for a full-cycle experience: accepts all forms of payment, engages the consumer with ads and suggestions, receives updates over-the-air and alerts in case of service needs.
- CORA, the new telemeter, is the essence of connectivity: 4G cellular antenna, Bluetooth connection, secure installation with magnets and mistake-proof cabling.
Our partnership doesn’t stop at showing you what we’ve been working on, but also extends into helping you learn and make the right decisions as you adapt and invest in your technology. Join our experts at one—or more—of our sponsored sessions to learn more about using technology to maximize your vending operation.
Sketching a vision for the future
Wednesday, 11AM-12PM, Room N247|N245
During this session, Ben White, vending industry veteran will share how to define and develop measurable and attainable goals for your business. Learn useful techniques and best practices on how to narrow the goals to down to what is truly important, how to sell the goals to the organization, and how to overcome the sometimes inevitable resistance to change, to ensure employee buy-in and engagement, as well as company growth.
It’s Cash, Only Smarter: How the Next Generation of Payment Devices Make your Money Work for You
Thursday, 2:30, at the Captivation Station
Chuck Reed, our VP&GM for Vending and NAMA board member, will show you how the power of connectivity transforms your cash operations and redefines your service performance. During this session, we’ll answer the burning: “How do I make running my business simpler?”
Mobility: A Progress Update
Thursday, 3:30, Captivation Station
Ben White, Enterprise Solutions Delivery Manager for Crane Connectivity Solutions, will lay out mobile applications used in vending operations, explain how they work (or don’t work) and give his tips and tricks to maximize their efficacy. After listening to his talk, you’ll know how to leverage the full power of mobile applications, resources, and tools (both free and paid) in operations.
After your long day of education and innovation, stop by the Crane Merchandising booth for a happy hour and unwind with our team!
Booth #1102 Wednesday 4:15-6:15PM | Thursday 2:45-4:45PM