Crane Payment Innovations Releases New CLS Advance
MALVERN, PENNSYLVANIA – February 26, 2020 – Crane Payment Innovations (CPI), a Crane Co. Company, announces the release of the CR6000 Coin Recycler.
Counting coins and managing coin transactions can be a laborious task. By integrating a secure recycling solution, coins can be counted, stored and paid out as change to customers automatically.
The CR6000 is a space-efficient coin recycler that can handle global coin sets. With an integrated active cashbox that allows you to recycle multi-denominations, together with the four hoppers, you can now utilize all coins for use as change.
The CR6000 utilises field-proven coin transport modules and components to deliver a highly reliable coin recycling system based on over 40 years of currency handling expertise. With a small coin-in to coin-out height, the CR6000 is ADA and DDA compliant. Auto-jam detection and clearance functions minimize the need for manual attendance.
The CR6000 is ideal for applications such as self-check-out, fare collection and banking.
- Active debris management maintains machine up-time by filtering debris before it enters the system
- Supports global coin sets and denominations
- Accept and dispense non-hopper coins, allowing you to recycle all denominations
- Automatic jam clearance maintains machine up-time
- A user facing diagnostic panel, which clearly indicates system status and directs users for ease of maintenance
For more information, please visit the CR6000 product page.