Regional Sales Manager Paypod
Field Based (Home Office)
CPI, along with Crane Merchandising Systems, forms the Merchandising Systems business segment of Crane Co. The strategic focus of CPI is to provide a full range of high quality cash handling solutions, aimed at the financial services, gaming, retail, transportation, and vending markets. Drawing on decades of heritage and expertise, our team develops core validation technology to provide a range of payment systems and associated products with high security protection. CPI offers the most extensive range of bill and coin validators and recyclers, coin hoppers and dispensers, plus software applications. All our products and technologies offer real end user benefits, from the highest level of security and fast acceptance rates, to low maintenance and labour costs.
We pride ourselves on our people and our customer-centric focus. CPI serves over 100 countries, and has one of the world’s largest installed base of payment systems.
This position is accountable for managing the Retail Sales PaypodTM segment in France, Spain and Portugal with 100% focus on the PaypodTM product.
- Sales activities with French, Spanish and Portugues based Retailers selling PaypodTM Solution
- Directly appointing and managing a partner network for PaypodTM in France, Spain and Portugal
- Work with POS software suppliers to integrate the PaypodTM solution
- Interface directly with Retailers to position and sell PaypodTM Paystation solution by CPI.
- Coordinate VARs and end users to establish relationships, a clear understanding of the areas of value creation and the specific deliverables that CPI must execute to win.
- Develop a broad and strong rapport across new accounts to ensure good market insight and a balanced level of forecast accuracy.
- Interface with partners and VAR sales and service teams.
- Manage regular update calls/meetings and QBR’s.
- Identify additional sales opportunities within market space
- Lead effort to expand CPI footprint in France, Spain and Portugal to serve/support VARs as well as retailers including new CPI offerings.
- Identify, create, and drive distribution to be responsible for Pay Station product portfolio.
- Work with Marketing & Product Management to drive the development and implementation of new product offering.
- Work internally with associated departments to develop and improve business processes, products, marketing initiatives.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Engineering experience highly desired, advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales, marketing, business development required or customer facing experience working with sales – preferable in direct sales / cold calling.
- Experience of the payments industry and/or selling technical solutions to the retail industry is a must.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing in French, Spanish and English
- Outstanding oral, written and telephonic communication skills with the ability to conduct effective oral presentations
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to interface with personnel from various departments and levels
- Ability to work independently; ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines and to seek assistance/direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Ability to perform basic and advanced math calculations
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Ability to quickly analyze data/situations and draw relevant conclusions to have positive effects on business in a complex environment; ability to make decisions to achieve desired results
- Ability to travel overnight extensively as necessary, up to 75% travel within France, Spain and Portugal and occasional trips abroad incl. trade shows
CPI is a part of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane Co provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.