The NRI® G-13™ is the market leading 3.5" coin validator, setting the standards with its unique mft validation technology. This popular coin validator is highly flexible in its application range thanks to various models, interfaces and sorters offered. Used in applications ranging from AWP and slot machines to carwash and laundry mats, the G.13 is well suited with anti-stringing protection and protocol encryption for high manipulation security wherever it is needed.
CPI customers across the globe can attest to the resilience of this coin validator and it proven track record of being flexible in nature yet secure in validation.
High security validator using unique Multi-Frequency Technology (MFT), protection against string manipulation and optical monitoring of the coin path.
Versatile interfaces and sorting options make it appealing to a variety of applications.
Flexible design and teach options available such as inhibiting single or group coins/tokens, currency updates and configuration uploads.
Coin Entry and Outlet
- Top entry or front entry versions
- MIDI or MINI front plate
- Reversed coin outlet for top entry version
Wake-up Sensor for G-13.mft
For low power applications:
- Internal wake-up sensor
- Front plate with integrated wake-up sensor
Firmware Upload Tools (G-13)
- Mobile HENRI+ service tool for on-site uploads
- WinFlash2 PC application for back-office uploads
Configuration Tools (G-13)
- Mobile HENRI+ service tool for on-site configuration uploads
- WinEMP PC application for back-office detail configuration
- WinEMP.dll program library for remote configuration uploads over host
Test Tools (G-13)
- ccTalk Demo PC application for testing coin acceptance of G-13.mft ccTalk
- WinSPT PC application for testing coin acceptance and interfaces of serial G-13.mft
System Integrators (G-13)
- i2 Mini Hub
- USB/RS-232 adapters for G-13.mft ccTalk
- MDB converter
- Converter to connect a parallel G-13.mft to other payment system control boards
- a² long channel coin changer housing
- 5“ housing
- Payment Manager program library for serial coin validators
- NRIHIDAPI.dll program library for serial coin validators
e² escrow for coin collection and deflection to cashbox or return area
- s² SSD 3-way standard sorters
- s² HSD 3-way high-speed sorter with optional frame
Front Plates for G-13.mft
- MIDI front plate (155 x 63mm)
- MINI front plate (120 x 60mm)
ccTalk Demo PC Application (G-13)
For testing coin validation
Sensor for increased protection against manipulation in coin outlet area