JetScan iFX i400
Easy-to-use: Change processing modes with the touch of a button on an 8" color touchscreen display. Option to show only the buttons needed for daily operation.
Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
Stranger mode: Reject all other denominations other than single target denomination. Reduces number of finite sort modes.
Wrong pocket removal recovery: Enhanced recovery process when the contents of the wrong pocket are removed. Instructions quickly and easily guide the user through the recovery, significantly reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
Beltless Transport Path: A beltless, full-access transport path, which
ensures fewer jams, less maintenance downtime.
Smallest, fastest, most flexible multi-pocket currency scanner and sorter.
Significantly smaller, 39% faster and more flexible than any other multi-pocket currency sorter and processor, the JetScan iFX® i400 can have as few as 3 to as many as 17 pockets.
Read how the JetScan iFX i400 has helped banks and credit unions save significant money in armored car costs by processing ATM and commercial deposits in the branch. Get the report now!
- High speed currency counting and processing: Process currency at up to 1,000 notes per minute with less stopping for greater throughput, making money counting and sorting easier.
- Configurable sorting pockets: Easily configure pockets for any denomination, and all pockets can be fully utilized for sorting or strap preparation. LED indicators provide status information for each pocket. Quickly set up and modify sort modes.
- Assignable off-sort pockets: Designate one or two off-sort pockets to collect rejected or suspect documents.
- Flexible system configuration: Configure from a 3- to 17-pocket system in a vertical or horizontal orientation to accommodate your space or operating requirements.
- Counterfeit Detection: The most advanced counterfeit money detection in the industry. Patented sensors and analytic software analyze each bill, catching counterfeits that others miss.
- Dynamic sorting: Reassigns empty pockets to a denomination on-the-fly and as needed, resulting in fewer switches of process modes and fewer stops from pocket-full conditions.
- Intelligent jam clearing: Guides a user through the quick and easy process of clearing the jam, reconciling the count with minimal steps and resuming operation.
- Continuous feed hopper: Automatic continuous feeding with 800-note capacity.
- Double count: Counting accuracy is verified by a second count as bills pass through the transport path.
- One-Touch Plus operating software: Enhanced software with additional functionality including coin and non-cash-item entry, supervisor and operator sign-on with passwords, and six programmable processing types.
- Counterfeit detection: JetScan iFX i400 series currency scanners are equipped with a wide range of counterfeit detection sensors, including imaging, magnetic ink, fluorescence, ultraviolet and proprietary detection techniques.
- Fitness: Physical properties of notes are checked: soil, holes, dog-ears, tears, missing parts, and tape.
- Mixed fitness to one pocket: Sort various denominations of varying fitness to one pocket, allowing users to create a single pocket for deposit or return to the Federal Reserve Bank. (Included with fitness software option)
- Variable-level fitness criteria reject: Reject bills based on user-defined fitness criteria, so they are rejected (uncounted) and not offsorted for being unfit (counted). Allows users to reject bills for specific criteria for review and reprocessing. (Included with fitness software option)
- Continuous batch processing: Lets operators continuously load the feeder and process batches without the machine stopping. Bar-coded control documents separate batches and reduce errors from manually entering batch information.
- Higher-capacity left pockets: 500-document left-side pockets let operators sort bills for bulk storage and cassette-filling with less stoppage.
- External bar code gun: Allows bar-coded label entry; USB port interface.
- Printers: Impact or thermal printers provide records of transactions.
- Optional currencies: Canadian dollar (CAD), Mexican peso (MXN), British pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), Bank of England and Scotland (SCO), Russian ruble (RUB), and Turkish lira (TRY).