JetScan iFX i200
Streamline operations: 1 device handles tickets, currency and checks.
Fastest two-pocket currency scanner: 20% faster with 60% fewer rejects gives you the fastest commercial money counter available.
Minimize time spent on ticket management: 85% faster casino ticket counting and imaging.
End shifts on time: Count and denominate up to 1,200 mixed bills, checks and 400 documents per minute.
Two configurable pockets: Fully functional pockets hold up to 200 bills each. Assign target notes to either pocket for strapping and sorting.
Simple jam recovery: Clear jams quickly and easily with minimal impact on processing. Access the entire note / ticket path from the front of the machine.
Easy-to-use: Change processing modes with the touch of a button on intuitive color touchscreen display. Option to show only the buttons needed for daily operation.
Future-ready design: Easily upgrade select models with a software activation key as new features become available.
The most advanced counterfeit detection in the industry: Patented sensors and analytic software analyze each bill, catching counterfeits that others miss.
Fast, affordable, and easy-to-use commerical money counter and ticket scanner machine with two fully-functioning pockets unmatched currency counter productivity. The JetScan iFX® i200 money counter, ticket and currency scanner offers 20% faster cash counting with 2 fully functional pockets for increased productivity. Count, image, sort and face mixed currency at an industry-leading speed of 1,200 bills per minute. Minimize the time employees spend counting cash using the fastest two-pocket currency counter machine.
- Four levels of memory: Keep separate totals for: sub-batches, batches, day totals and strap limits.
- Unit/value display: Show totals as dollar value or unit counts.
- Adjustable strap stops: Set separate strap stop limits for each denomination.
- Verification: Count or recount currency without changing day totals.
- Add function: Perform cumulative cash counting as needed.
- Serial number capture: Capture full-size images of every note at up to 1,200 bills per minute for a highly effective means of tracking currency.